How do I get training on using the Starboard?
1. Check out the tutorials on the installation disk that came with your product.
2. Visit our online training video library here.
3. Contact our StarBoard support team at 1-800-615-9855 to explore alternative training options.
Who do I contact to get software updates?
Software updates are available to download from the Secure Support section of the website.
Where can I buy replacement parts for my Starboard Product?
Hitachi offers replacement parts on our StarBoard eCart website.
I keep getting “LSaDrv Touch Sensor error” message when Starboard is attached.
Check the following items if "LSaDrv Touch Sensor Error" message appears:
- Check that light is not blocked from reaching the board surface or reflective tape.
- Check that the reflective tape is not dirty or that any object is inside the reflective area like the stylus or pen.
If the problem is not corrected despite making the above checks, perform the following additional adjustments:
- Press the "Adjust Camera" button on the "LSaDrv Touch Sensor Error" dialog box displayed on the PC screen.
- "Camera Adjustment Wizard Start" window will appear. Press "All Adjust" and wait for the adjustment to finish (this may take a few minutes).
- Once the Finish button has appeared, Press "Finish".
This completes sensor adjustment. After making adjustments, check that input can be performed normally. If you are still having the same problem, please contact our Starboard Technical Support Department at email@example.com.
StarBoard software is displaying the message “StarBoard device is not connected."
- Click on the “Check Connections” to see if the software will recognize the starboard device.
- Double-check the connection to make sure all cables are connected securely.
- Inquire about previously installed devices that could be occupying the connection.
- Verify that the correct driver was selected when initially installed. For the T-series panels, verify that the USB Tablet manager is installed. For the FX-Duo/Trio series, verify that the Starboard Light Sensor Driver is installed by checking Add/Remove programs.
- Driver is installed and running with red X.
Open START Menu, Open Devices and Printers. Do you see unspecified Light Sensor Devices with Yellow Exclamation point indicating an issue?IF YES:
- Right click device and go to hardware properties and click on update driver. Browse you computer to: C:/Program files/Hitachi Software Engineering/FXduo drivers (x86 on 64 bit machines)
- Press OK
- Click next to install driver. Windows will install driver and the board should now be connected and functioning.
Another problem exists, please contact support 800-HITACHI (option 5).
Some of the early StarBoard EM Panels and BT-1 products were not encoded with StarBoard identification. When the “No StarBoard is Connected” popup window appears with these older models, simply click ok and the software will startup and the products will work.